When does University of Miami send acceptance letters (or emails) for early decision 2015?

So my dad works with the online school and spoke to UMIAMI provost. The day was scheduled for today but incase there was some delay he wouldnt know as hes not in admissions. But it was planned for today so I dont know what to think

lol @kmuzzo3 me too

does anyone have any guesses on what time

i cant decide if people are posting random stuff to mess with others or if the admissions people are literally just laughing their asses off and telling us different days

I think that if it were to be tonight it would be between 5-7. Honestly, it could be any time and I don’t think anyone knows for sure. But if it was scheduled to be tonight I hope they stick to that- I highly doubt they would Wait until next week

I don’t understand why they can’t just give us a the date and time of the release…

i know… I talked with a Miami Ohio girl yesterday because we didnt realize they were different Miami’s and she told me “11 tonight”… it sucked when it wasnt florida but its not fair that we dont have a time ahahhaah

A bunch of my friends hear at 6:00 tonight. Hopefully we do too. It would be nice to at least know when they’re coming out cuz it sucks just sitting around waiting every day

The anxiety is SO real.

I don’t think I can sit through another school day without knowing

I have final exams the next two days and would love to not have to stress over them

d

praying rn

what is false information ?

please post in here if you hear I can’t wait any longer!!!

Does anyone have anything under financial aid for this year? It says that I have been offered money for next year but I haven’t received notification of admission

wait what does it say???

Just got this email from an admissions officer:
Early Decision notification dates and deadlines can be found on our website: http://admissions.miami.edu/undergraduate/application-process/freshman/freshman-admission-requirements/freshman-applicant-options-and-deadlines/index.html. Notifications will be delivered via your CaneLink portal communication center, they have not yet been released (as of December 15th) however notifications for students will be going out soon. Please keep checking your CaneLink portal for the most accurate information available on your application notification.

ugh late december… thats so vague

When I click view financial aid then click on 2017 it says the ammount of a grant for 8/12/16