When is everyone submitting there UC Applications?

<p>I think I’m going to submit next week probably before thanksgiving or after, I really don’t want to submit next week because its Thanksgiving and I just really want to be stress-free and just enjoy the holiday. I’m finished with all parts of the UC Applications, besides the family income and the personal statement essay. I still need to revise and edit my personal statement before I submit it. Oh my god…this is sooooooo stressful!! My essay still sucks even though I been working on it since July! I don’t know what to do, I am so not ready to submit my essay by next Sunday, which is the deadline for UC Applications!! =/</p>

<p>well, you better get a move on because you should submit everything a few days ahead of the deadline. UC application site is known to crash during deadline because everyone is trying to submit it then. So just a heads up. Gl!</p>

<p>I'm going to work on my essay this weekend, and submit during Thanksgiving.</p>

<p>I'm just waiting for my SAT score to come out :(</p>

<p>I really want to submit them before Thanksgiving, but I'll probably try to aim for a few days before the deadline. Last time the system crashed and they extended the deadline a little didn't they? </p>

<p>I still need to finish the personal statements too.</p>