When is my letter coming?

<p>Does anyone know when Hampshire decisions are sent out?</p>

<p>I talked to admission via AIM...the 26th.</p>

<p>I emailed and was told Wednesday, the 28th.... Oh well, it's sometime next week!</p>

<p>I just got a little card saying I will receive my acceptance letter shortly. I was invited to "accepted students day," so I guess I've been accepted.</p>

<p>I doubt I'll be attending, but it's nice to get accepted!</p>

<p>because i am an inter'l, i got an e-mail, and i am accepted, cool.</p>

<p>(probably decisions are mailed on march 21st or 22nd)</p>

<p>I haven't heard and I live in MA.</p>

<p>I haven't officially heard, I just got my invite to accepted students day, and it said my official letter would arrive shortly. Something makes me remember that I was told they were being mailed on Wednesday the 28th, although I'm not sure about that.</p>

<p>orangepenguin, when did you get the e-mail?</p>

<p>i got the e-mail on march 21st</p>

<p>I got that little card too. I guess I've been accepted. Heh... it's a little strange that's what they sent.</p>

<p>I'm kind of bummed but happy; I got wait-listed from Sarah Lawrence College, but accepted to Hampshire the same day.</p>

<p>Whatever, SLC is too pretentious anyway. I think I might go to Bennington.</p>

<p>i got that little card and i never completed my application. i didnt bother to send my app fee and my supplement. oh well.</p>

<p>I haven't received anything. I hope I got in, but I already got into Bard which is academically better.</p>

<p>Did any one else get (or not get a card)? Hampshire is pretty much a target school for me and my first choice and now i'm kind of freaking out. :-(</p>

<p>I got mine, i live in South Jersey. Although it was just a letter telling me that my formal letter and packet is on its way and that i am in!</p>

<p>i live in jersey and I didn't hear anything yet.
I just got rejected from my other top choice (Bard) so I'm not too optimistic.</p>

<p>I was waitlisted...I've been in contact with an Admissions Officer and she told me the reason I was waitlisted was my analytical essay...in her words, it "could have been better". Damn...I got on A on that paper in AP English...my teacher recommended I send it. On the other hand, they "were very impressed" by my common applicant supplement essays...however that didn't help me.</p>

<p>Whatever, I got into Bard.</p>

<p>I received my letter on Monday.</p>

<p>Does anyone know when the financial aid packets were mailed?</p>

<p>Guys, please remember that this whole college process is arbitrary. Location, among other silly things, is key to these schools. Try not to stress.</p>

<p>accepted with the non satis scire scholarship</p>

<p>Hey, any opinions on whether or not Hampshire is a better school than Bennington, or vice versa?</p>

<p>They gave me almost identical FinAid packages and I need to decide. My heart is telling me Bennington but I just don't know.</p>

<p>still haven't gotten my letter.</p>

<p>guess this means i'm denied.</p>