When is my letter coming?

<p>just got waitlisted. </p>

<p>wish me luck.</p>

<p>"I'm kind of bummed but happy; I got wait-listed from Sarah Lawrence College, but accepted to Hampshire the same day."</p>

<p>walshkc, i got waitlisted by slc a few days before hampshire accepted me. i also had a 103 degree fever, which didn't add to the fun. i'm probably going to take myself off the waitlist, since it wasn't one of my top choices.</p>

<p>anyone here going to accepted students day? i doubt i'll be able to, since i'll be traveling the next day, but we'll see.</p>

<p>walshkc416-</p>

<p>this might be kind of a trite answer to which school is better, Hampshire or Bennington, but you really just have to decide which is better for YOU. Have you visited both? On which campus did you feel more at home? Which students looked more appealing? Which academic structure do you like best?</p>

<p>Having said that, I think that in a more objective measure, here are the pros of each:</p>

<p>Bennington:
--Older school=more recognizable name
--Field Work Term gives you a resume and great experiences
--More beautiful campus, nicer dorms, better food</p>

<p>Hampshire:
--5 colleges!!!+=many more people and classes
--Jan term where you can take mini classes, relax on campus, or go home
--More interesting town(s)=stores, restaurants, etc.</p>

<p>I just got the call...the accepted me off the waitlist early because I sent them a new analytical essay. Shows how much it counts for.</p>

<p>MLEVINE07 I got waitlisted to Sarah Lawrence at the end of March, and I sent in a extra analytical paper and some grades....but the letter said they weren't calling anyone until Mid May. When did you send in your analytical paper and when did you get a call? Who did you call at the admissions office?</p>