When is the spring bill due?

<p>I can’t find a due date for paying our spring bill. Does anybody know when it’s due?</p>

<p>Thanks for any info!</p>

<p>According to the UA website: The deadline for payment, or payment plan agreement, for the Fall 2011 semester is August 5, 2011, and the deadline for the Spring 2012 semester is December 9, 2011. If you do not arrange payment and complete confirmation, your schedule will be dropped.</p>

<p>I don’t think you have to complete payment for the entire semester by Dec 9th. I think you have to confirm schedule by then. </p>

<p>Some bills aren’t posted by Dec 9th. And some scholarships haven’t posted yet.</p>

<p>Montegut, since your son is a NMF, you don’t really have to worry. Your balance will be quite low and if you pay at the beginning of the semester, you’re fine.</p>

<p>When you go to the Pay your student bill link…</p>

<p>Your Projected Credits include awarded aid or scholarships that have not yet disbursed. The amount due has been reduced by these amounts. Estimated credits reduce the amount due through March 03, 2012 only, and should be disbursed to your account before this date to avoid late fees</p>

<p>Right now, my son has a $500 balance, but we’re holding a scholarship check here which will be deposited when son returns. And another outside scholarship will come in around mid-Jan. </p>

<p>So, no worry.</p>

<p>We did confirm son’s schedule. But we do always pay the bill, then get a refund later. I just can’t remember when we have to pay the bill before we get the refund.</p>

<p>There isn’t a day that you have to pay the bill before you get the refund. Just pay whatever you want within the next few weeks. There isn’t a day that you have to have it paid by before school starts. </p>

<p>Go to Pay your Student Bill and you’ll see that most of your son’s charges are already covered. </p>

<p>Bama knows that most people do not even know exactly what is owed until after school starts. They don’t kick people out or penalize people who still have a balance when classes start.</p>