When to apply to Purdue? Im confused..

<p>Hey guys! So I want to apply to Purdue however im confused.. I want to apply RD not EA. However it says to start applying starting August 1st to October for better chances but it states that EA deadline is Nov. 1st.. So If I apply August-October does it mean Im applying for EA? I want to apply through RD.. Because my grades arent really ASTONISHING but I have phenomenal ECs and such.. </p>

<p>Purdue</a> University :: Deadlines and Important Dates</p>

<p>(Im a Junior BTW, I just want to make sure for Senior Year.. I like to be ahead of the game) I have a 3.68 GPA 1890 SAT (retaking), 28 ACT (retaking)</p>

<p>Just apply as early as you can. EA at Purdue means you will get the decision on December 7th. If you apply past certain date (last year it was October 15th) you will get the decision later but remember that selectiveness gets tougher and application processing time gets longer with every day.</p>

<p>I think you are confusing early action with early decision.</p>

<p>You may only apply Early Decision to ONLY one school.</p>

<p>Early action, however, is not binding. Early Action means that you get your decision earlier (December), you have a better chance of being accepted, AND you get considered for special scholarships from Purdue.</p>

<p>You most certainly want to apply to Purdue as early as possible, there are no downsides.</p>

<p>Apply before November 1st for Early Action at Purdue this year! Do it!</p>