When to send SAT scores and transcripts to UC Davis, UC Santa Barbara, and SDSU?

<p>I hope I didn’t mess up! I didn’t see any information regarding the deadline to send SAT scores, and also transcripts, to any of the above schools I applied to. Anyone know the official deadlines?!</p>

<p>P.S. I just took my 2 SAT IIs today.</p>

<p>for SDSU, transcripts are not sent in until after you are accepted. For SAT scores, directly from the website:
When is the latest date I can take the SAT and still apply?</p>

<p>If you are applying for fall 2008 admission, November 2007 is the last month to take the College Board’s Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) or the ACT . Make sure you indicate SDSU as a destination for your scores when you take the test. SDSU code for the SAT: 4682. SDSU code for the ACT: 0398.</p>

<p>So if you haven't sent in scores yet to SDSU, you might be screwed. But send them in anyway, even if they're late.</p>

<p>For UC's, December (today) is the last time to take SAT tests. send the scores asap</p>

<p>Right, so when should I have sent them?</p>

<p>should of sent them at the beginning of november (arrives at end of november, before nov. 30 deadline)</p>

<p>Ugh. Okay. I found this on the UC Davis website for admitted freshman:
Submitting Your Official Transcript
Please submit your official final transcript(s) listing your date of graduation once you have completed high school. If you are attending summer school, arrange to have your official summer transcript sent after you have completed the term. You must also submit your official ACT or SAT Reasoning Test scores, your SAT Subject Test scores and final transcripts from all colleges attended.</p>

<p>So it's saying I don't have to send my scores until after I graduate....</p>

<p>Oh yeah, I'm sending them through College Board online, but the estimated delivery time is 1-2 weeks, how can I change that?</p>

<p>Oh. I got it. Thanks for your help.</p>

<p>Do all the scores need to be there BY November 30th? I didn't bother rushing my scores to all the UC's... just Berkeley. Hahaha.</p>

<p>One more question, if I send the UC apps using regular delivery (1-2 weeks) I should be fine, right?</p>

<p>You do not need to rush your scores for the UC's. Just send them in today or tomorrow. </p>

<p>UC Davis doesn't need them until I get IN?! <em>sad</em> i wasted ten bucks on them!</p>

<p>i think the deadline is actually mid january. december tests are accepted</p>

<p>I found this regarding SDSU. It's from their filing notice to freshmen:
• If you are accepted for admission, you will be notified to submit your electronic Intent to Enroll $250 deposit, official transcripts, and any relevant test scores (ACT, SAT, Advanced Placement, TOEFL, etc). Do not send transcripts until you receive this notification (unless you are an applicant with coursework from countries outside of the United States). Transcripts from international institutions should be sent as soon as possible after applying.</p>

<p>whew. I think I'm good.</p>

<p>Do we send our transcripts in once we have been admitted?</p>

<p>For the UCs, you send your transcript after your graduation has been noted and you send it only to the campus you choose to attend. The deadline is July 15th, 2010. [University</a> of California - Admissions - The University of California offers one of the broadest ranges of study of any institution of higher learning in the world, all at an affordable price.](<a href=“http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/admissions/undergrad_adm/apply/after_apply/after_transcripts.html]University”>http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/admissions/undergrad_adm/apply/after_apply/after_transcripts.html)</p>

<p>(Note: The thread you have pulled up is from 2007.)</p>