When to send SAT scores?

<p>Might be a stupid question; but when exactly should I send in my SAT scores? How much does it cost to send all scores to each school (are all scores always sent or do I have to pay a separate fee for sending scores of different test dates) and do I only have to send my scores to one UC school and they will share it with the rest of the UCs I applied to?</p>

<p>You just need to send your SAT scores to one of the UC schools and the others will automatically receive them. And, all SAT scores will be included on the report unless you request to hide certain scores.</p>

<p>Do I need to send them before the November 30 deadline as well?</p>

<p>You should send them NOW. If you are taking the December sitting, you should put a UC as an automatic score recipient on test day - don’t wait to “see” the scores before sending December scores.</p>

<p>The UCs do not accept score choice, so all score are sent.</p>

<p>Ahhh, thanks for your help! I just sent them; I don’t know why I didn’t get to this sooner.</p>

<p>I’m a bit confused… if I used the free score reports that came with my December registration, will the colleges I chose to send the scores to get all of my scores or just my December ones?</p>

<p>hey neekzg</p>

<p>I’m also taking the December test and I believe that if you use the score reports included in the December registration to the UC right now, they will get it before the deadline.</p>

<p>Can anyone correct me on that?</p>

<p>So that means we don’t need to fill out “UC as an automatic score recipient on test day” if we already sent the free December score report (which includes the December test results and all previous tests)</p>

<p>^I believe you still need to enter a code for one of the UCs on the SAT when you take them this weekend.</p>

<p>@neekzg - they will get all of them. If you log into your SAT account, you can see which schools got what scores.</p>

<p>You sure we have to enter a code? I have already sent the UC December score reports and it says it will send my December scores along with my previous scores</p>

<p>The UC does not accept score choice, so you do not have that option.</p>

<p>The UC will use your highest single-sitting score.</p>

<p>Stop worrying about whether they will get “all” your scores and put a UC as the score recipient.</p>

<p>Yes, you have to enter a code either on your online regisrtation or on test day.</p>

<p>Yes, UC will get all your SAT scores with that report.</p>

<p>No, your December scores have not yet been sent, because you have not yet taken the December test… (was this really a question…???)</p>

<p>I just placed an order and on the invoice it says the December scores are not available. When I take the December one, will they update it? or will I have to send another score report.</p>

<p>I’m sorry if you guys answered this.</p>

<p>You have the option of sending your scores with or without the December scores. If you elect to send with the December scores, they will not go out until the December scores are received.</p>