When will acceptance notifications go out for transfer students for Spring 2023

When will acceptance notifications go out for transfer students for Spring 2023?

Which colleges are you asking about?

Texas A & M

Should be early December, but they announce on a rolling basis so you might hear sooner.

1 Like

Depends on major. They do all of their own admission decisions and release when they want. Some hear as early as October and some into early December. Hang in there!

If you want a “chance me”, feel free to put in your stats: audit gpa, major, hours completed, etc.

1 Like

Thank you. What is “chance me”? :smiley:

If you want feedback, based on your stats and major, on your chances of being accepted. Obviously it’s an opinion but it’s an opinion based on more than 5 years of going through this with other students liked yourself.

And fyi none of my current transfers have heard back yet either and it’s from a Lot of different majors. So hang tight

1 Like

I appreciate the feedback! Thank you!

You already have 76 hours? and a 4.0… that’s amazing.

So your hours are over by 16 from what they prefer. That’s not a hard and fast rule if they use the word “prefer” so there is hope. Your GPA is stellar of course. I’m assuming you’ve looked at the transfer course sheet for required courses. I’ve attached the link just in case. Your hours are what may hold you back from this major. Curious… have you completed 76 or did you count the hours in progress this semester?

https://admissions.tamu.edu/getmedia/e71a3312-dffc-4315-bea6-e64f4cf41670/2022-2023-Health-TCS.pdf

I have completed 76 hours as of summer 2022. I have met all course requirements for transfer.

1 Like

FYI, heard of 2 students getting their acceptance today. Different colleges, one ag and one liberal arts.

1 Like

Has there been any movement for transfers? Also, chance me!

Animal Science, 2nd choice poultry science
64 hours as of summer 2022.
3.02 gpa (i gave reasoning in SoP)
SAT in 1400s (not sure if that’s relevant as a transfer anymore)
Chemistry research experience (I’ve expressed interest in research at A&M)

I had trouble submitting my transcript on time because of issues on my university’s end, but someone read my statement of purpose and gave me an extra week to submit it, so I want to believe they’re at least considering me. Thank you :smiley: