When will I get my scholarship information?

<p>Hi CC,</p>

<p>I recently received my acceptance letter from the University of Alabama in the mail! I am so excited!</p>

<p>I’m an out of state student, and I have the stats necessary to qualify for the Presidential Scholarship. I sent in my scholarship application at the same time I submitted my application, so I was wondering how much longer will it take before I receive my scholarship info in the mail?</p>

<p>I want to surprise my parents with the scholarship letter! Thanks in advance for any answers and Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Hi and welcome!</p>

<p>You should get your scholarship letter in mail very soon.</p>

<p>Are you sure that you submitted your scholarship app at the same time as the school app? Usually you have to do it a couple days later …after you get your CWID.</p>

<p>Here’s the order I did things:</p>

<p>The first thing I did was send in my grades and transcript (I was a little paranoid about this).</p>

<p>Then I did the application and got my MyBama log-in ID.</p>

<p>Immediately when I got that I did the scholarship application.</p>

<p>I also have a quick question about the scholarship application. You know how you have to check off some boxes at the end of the application for submitting additional materials for some of the scholarships? I didn’t check off any boxes because the Presidential Scholarship is automatic, right? Will that mess up my scholarship application?</p>

<p>My DS has received his scholarship letter even though he has not filled out the scholarship application yet.</p>

<p>I received my acceptance letter on Tuesday and got my presidential scholarship offer today (Saturday), so it shouldn’t be too long.</p>