When will professors be posted?

<p>My DS needs to take one or two PSC classes in the fall. Only one class in the 200 level has a professor listed. My DS likes to use ratemyprofessor.com to get some opinions on profs. Any ideas on when they will be listed???</p>

<p>Some depts don’t list profs till rather late. There’s no set date.</p>

<p>May not know until well into the summer. I don’t think the math professors were listed until late July.</p>

<p>one of DSs profs. wasn’t announced until a week prior to classes.
Sign up for the spot TBA, then as profs come up you will have the chance to switch her schedule around as much as you want as things become available over the summer. I bet there’s not one kid who ends up with their original schedule!</p>

<p>Might even add an extra class and perhaps drop it after profs are listed. The professor is so important to the experience. Might just need to take honors level. My DS has had GREAT experiences so far with those profs…</p>

<p>Sometimes you can look to see who taught the class the previous semester to determine who teaches particular classes, but this doesn’t always work because some depts rotate profs into various courses.</p>