When would I hear the result ?

<p>Hi, guys</p>

<p>I've applied several months ago for ME(engineering),
and haven't heard anything since.
Admission office doesn't even reply to my email personally.
(Well, only, replying recorded messages over and over again).
Couple days ago, I even called, and one of the counselors said
a person who in charge of my admission went on business trip....
I'm kinda worried, it's my final shot.(Accepted from others, but want to go Purdue, 'cause financial problems and so forth...)
How further should I be waiting to hear from them?
It's 5/2 !!</p>

<p>thats difficult. When exactly did you apply? Did you get an email that confirms your application? You definitely should have received a response by now. You can call them up, but I believe they must of either lost your application or you messed up somewhere on the application. Either way, it will be difficult to get a decision now, (harder with financial aid most likely). Sorry.</p>

<p>yeah i agree with j89. without a doubt financial aid is going to be like all gone. if you have financial problems then Purdue isn't your top choice unless you want to loan alot.</p>

<p>I applied on early December,(do not remember exact date) and got the confirm e-mail that my application is received by admission office.
I will call them on monday, but if my file got somehow messed up, would I lost chance to get accepted? as well as possibility of getting scholorship?</p>

<p>Thing is that I applied online,
Is it possible to lose my file?</p>

<p>Even though I lost chance of getting scholarship, it's the cheapest out of all the colleges that I got accepted.</p>

<p>I want to be a part of Purdue Engineering..:(</p>

<p>they may have lost your transcript or misplaced sat/act score. It happens all the time. If you applied December, you should've definitely heard by early april. (Your enrollment fee was DUE by May 1st). I wouldn't have much hope though. You definitely should've called them earlier. Perhaps your acceptance letter got lost in the mail?</p>

<p>Hey
I had a similar problem as I waited for months and never heard anything. I get an email saying that my transcripts never got there even though all my others did (sent on the same day) and then I send them again March 25th.
Sent another email to confirm receipt of my transcripts and they replied stating I was admitted on the 17th of March and my packet was sent on the 18th. I have been waiting for my packet in vain (but don't really care now, going to UIllinois or UMichigan) and I understand that I don't live in the states, i live in Kenya but I have received mail form other schools that was sent after that date. Purdue= slow..</p>

<p>You can try email the lady I corresponded with:
<a href="mailto:jaflynn@purdue.edu">jaflynn@purdue.edu</a></p>

<p>hope she can help!</p>

<p>I don't know about you but I am a fresman going to Indianapolis next Fall. I want to tranfer to Purdue the second year so I sent them an email asking them for more information.They replied to all my messages as soon as they received them, so I can't say they are slow.</p>

<p>Thanks for all the replies,
I've talk to counselor, who just came back from business trip.
I may hear the result in this week, Thanks for helps guys.</p>

<p>I hope everything turns out well.Good luck!</p>

<p>Funny because I applied 4/12 and got accepted 4/18. You should def. email them again.</p>