When you are making your college decision

Please do thorough RESEARCH on each campus. Do not base your decision on campus life only like I stupidly did. Actually take the time to look at the program you want to enter and look at all of its components. Make a decision on which program would benefit you the most and that would help you achieve your goals. Reaching a decision takes time. Don’t rush it!! I regret not doing this and now I regret my choice of school. Hoping to start CC in the summer and transferring to a school that better serves my needs.

Also, please do not disregard your parents’ opinions. Sometimes they know best. I sort of chose my school as an act of rebellion (immature, bad idea) and did not accept their input at all. Don’t do that! They have some pretty good things to say. Listen!!

Hope your situation improves. Nice of you to help other students by expressing how important it is to research schools and to listen to others.

This is good. But one thing I will say is a lot of students don’t know what exactly they want to yet so you can’t always choose a school because of a specific program if you don’t know what you want to do yet.