Where are all the black People at

<p>My Grizzlies are going to win it all. :slight_smile: (wishful thinking?) I liked Dirk even before he was in the playoffs spotlight, though.
I’m just glad my team has the better Gasol brother :smiley:
I hope I don’t come back and eat my words LOL.</p>

<p>@CPU: hello love!</p>

<p>Psh Forget all those TEAMS! Man since my lakers are down I’m going to the traditional. THE MVP!!! </p>

<p>DERRICKKK ROSEEEE! (my future husband!) lol</p>

<p>BULLS ARE GONNA TAKE IT!</p>

<p>But really that was soooo embarrassing. I hate when b ball players act like that. They know they are gonna get paid anyway, they just didn’t want to work hard. =( Its okay I guess. We sittin on 16 championships anyway! lol</p>

<p>Marine</p>

<p>6 languages! THATS CRAZY! I wish I could do that. I’m horrible at other languages.(well Spanish in particular) But I’m doing the SAT, the ACT is just too much. the SAT seems more straight forward to me. And on June 4th I’m taking my Subject Test for Math2 I was going to do World History or US…but erm. lol. I just need to take a class for US. Its less dates and I can’t remember long time frames lol So I have one this year, and 3 test to take next year.</p>

<p>oh yeah how could i forget about the bulls?? I agree with loveispeac3 they definitely could win the wholee thing lol</p>

<p>They’ll have to get past Boston first xD…
In the end, I think experience will win it all.
Boston has lots of that.</p>

<p>6 Languages Marine!!? Awesome.
French is my favorite xD
I’m gonna self study Latin over the summer.</p>

<p>Derrick Rose went to college in my city :smiley: And he’s so precious.
Yea, bulls are killing. They might take it LOL, D-Rose deserves it. I’m tired of the Heat. Grizzlies are coming out of the west, screw Kevin Durcan’t.</p>

<p>@Mrluggs: Haha thank you!
CPU self studied Latin. You should talk to her :O</p>

<p>AAHH! I know Marine! I was thinking about Memphis just because he went there, but then I realized thats stupid cause hes not even there Anymorelol. </p>

<p>MrLuggs,
No its not going to happen, if the Lakers ain’t going the Celtics ain’t going neither! lol
But not going to lie, we do need some new blood. But I definitely…DEFINITELY do not want the heat to win anything! </p>

<p>collegegirl,
who do you want to go to the end?</p>

<p>@loveispeac3</p>

<p>I want it to be boston and chicago in the end with Chicago winning the championship because i think Derrick Rose reallly deserves it </p>

<p>Although I wouldnt be too upset of boston ended up winning lol…</p>

<p>Yes talk to me :slight_smile: and I might take the Latin subject test in october</p>

<p>NuclearP…</p>

<p>I never called anyone racist. I just find it hard to believe that you have a genuine interest in a thread titled '‘Where are all the Black People at’, based on some of your previous posts. </p>

<p>Seems to me that title would attract people that are:</p>

<pre><code> a) actually interested in ‘Where the black people are’
</code></pre>

<p>or
b) just checking to make sure black people are not moving into their neighborhood</p>

<p>If I browsed a thread titled’ Where are all the terrorists?’ Why would I browse? See B. You and some others strike me as ‘B’ people when you take an interest on this thread, and looking to provoke.</p>

<p>Yes I saw that. </p>

<p>The title ‘Where the …are?’ is what I was referring too. I didn’t see your screen name in the title, it was inside the thread. To my point…As an Asian yourself, WHY visit an African American thread with that title? Or better yet, Why do YOU care where the Black people are?</p>

<p>Following the Moderator Notes in Posts #93 and #98, many posts were moved to a more appropriate thread on that topic.</p>