Where can I get in?

i’m a senior in high school and i’m wondering if anyone could tell me about any direct entry nursing programs that i could get into with my stats. I have a 3.28 unweighted gpa and 3.4 weighted. My sat is 1150 but I’m retaking it soon. I really want to go to a direct entry nursing college, and one that is relatively good (aka not a random college that nobody’s heard of) but i’m worried about my stats and where i might actually get in. So far I’m thinking of Arizona State University and University of Hawaii at Manoa, but I want to be able to apply as many as I can. Can you tell me if i could get into those, and also maybe list some others that you know of that i could get into? Thank you so much!

Most colleges post the middle 50% for their SAT scores for accepted students. For nursing assume, you would need to be above that average, because it usually is the most difficult major for admission.

On average, the well known state flagship universities have more difficult nursing admissions. The colleges that are less well known are often less competitive in admissions. Most private universities on average have less competitive admissions that public universities. Many private universities offer 50% off a tuition merit aid, which can bring the private cost down to close to the public college cost. However, many people do not understand that, so they don’t apply…

The prestige of a college’s name has little relationship to the quality of the nursing education.