Where can I live off-campus that's walkable?

<p>I got one of the highest numbers possible... I don't really care if I live on campus or off campus, I just want to be able to walk to class. I'm willing to walk up to 15minutes from the off campus housing since that's how long it takes me to get from my dorm to class right now.</p>

<p>If you guys could throw some names out there, it'd be great.</p>

<p>Thank you!</p>

<p>Honestly there aren’t a whole lot that aren’t. I lived in the Village and walked that almost every day. It was closer to 20 minutes but not bad at all. If you want the best places you have to go independent, which usually means waiting a little bit longer. Craigslist is a good place to look.</p>

<p>I know people who walk from OakBridge and they say its not that bad. Tech Terrace may be walking distance too but I’ve heard its not a great place to live.</p>

<p>are you against biking?</p>

<p>Yeah, there are bike lanes on a lot of the streets. Tom’s Creek has one which’ll get you to and from a lot of the complexes.</p>

<p>Doesn’t the Va Tech bus system go by a lot of the off campus apt complexes?</p>

<p>More or less all of them. Being able to walk when the weather is good is nice though.</p>