Where did the housing proxy code go?

<p>When I paid D’s housing deposit for the Fall, there was a proxy code there. She’s planning on getting pulled into another suite for next year & was going to give that to her new roomies since they’ll be picking first as they’re staying in the same room. She called yesterday to ask if I had written down the proxy code (which I hadn’t.) It’s not there anymore. She’s going to email housing today, but I’m wondering if it will reappear later this week when housing opens up for the upperclassmen. Any ideas?</p>

<p>I recall seeing my current Junior’s Proxy code about one month ago and did not see it when I looked last week. My youngest son will attend Bama in the fall. His brother will be pulling him into his suite as soon as it is possible. I looked last week and was able to view my younger son’s Proxy code. </p>

<p>This is rather odd. I will suggest my older son take a look at his Housing accouont to make sure he can get his Proxy Code.</p>

<p>please update if you find anything out.</p>

<p>RobD
I asked my son if he wrote his Proxy code down. He did not but did not seem concerned. I then called the Housing Office and they gave me his Proxy code over the phone.
I would follow up with your daughter and ask her to call Housing before she REALLY needs it.</p>

<p>Thanks momof3! She was supposed to contact them today so I’m sure I’ll hear later :)</p>

<p>Yea, we went through this the other day. Son’s was gone. I called and they gave it to me, but also fixed it to appear again.</p>

<p>This morning, it’s gone again.</p>

<p>Just went on mybama and the proxy code is back. Anybody who couldn’t find it earlier might want to check now. Good luck!</p>

<p>Thank you Montegut! Just copied & pasted it & sent it to D :)</p>

<p>yep - me too</p>

<p>told kid to get her roomies to grab their while it is there, just in case it goes away again.</p>