Where do we send final HS transcript?

<p>I cannot for the life of me find WHERE we are supposed to send final HS transcripts. Please help. S needs to know as part of his senior ‘check-out’ process from HS. He can’t graduate without having a self-addressed stamped envelope turned in to the HS guidance office w/ address of where to send the transcript!</p>

<p>The University of Alabama, Office of Undergraduate Admission
Box 870132
Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0132</p>

<p>[Apply</a> for Admission - Undergraduate Admissions - The University of Alabama](<a href=“How to Apply – Admissions”>http://apply.ua.edu/)</p>

<p>(click on Entering Freshman Students link.)</p>

<p>Have your most recent official high-school transcript sent to The University of Alabama, Office of Undergraduate Admissions, Box 870132, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0132.</p>

<p>Yes, saw all that…thanks…I just wanted to make sure that this is the same address for already-accepted students (not those applying first time).</p>

<p>Oh sure…the accepted kids are “Entering Freshman.” :)</p>

<p>Why would Alabama need an incoming Freshman final HS transcript? S has been accepted since last August and none of the scholarship acceptance letters asked for a final transcript?</p>

<p>^^^</p>

<p>Probably just to be assured that he completed all the req’ts…like 4 years of English, etc. And, to indicate that he did graduate and not drop out…lol</p>

<p>this is pretty standard stuff. </p>

<p>He won’t LOSE his scholarship if his grades dropped. but, he does need to graduate. :)</p>

<p>MOM2CK: Thanks. This is our first one graduating and going to college. I didn’t know they needed final transcripts? His grades actually went up with a super loaded senior year. By the way, thank you for all your invaluable posts during this process. We were looking at many other schools, but ultimately our son felt at home at Alabama.</p>

<p>Our high school guidance office does this automatically. I suspect most will too.</p>

<p>^^Nope- we have to request the transcripts and provide an addressed and stamped envelope. </p>

<p>So Thanks for confirming the address!!</p>

<p>sorry for necroing this post:</p>

<p>Who do we contact to check if our final transcripts have been received? </p>

<p>I would check with the registrar’s office.</p>

<p>Is there a place on mybama to check?</p>

<p>received an email and the admissions office told me that if i needed to check the status, i would need to call/email the admissions office </p>