Boston University
Brown University
Dartmouth College
Duke
Georgetown
NYU
Vanderbilt

DECISIONS
I have only heard back from one school so far, planning on making a big post with stats and all my decisions once I hear back!
My original post with my stats:
(CHANCE ME: HS Senior looking for reality check [IL resident, 4.0/1520, Econ/Finance + Russian])

1 Like

Any thoughts/questions are welcomed and appreciated!

Ah yes I remember your post: you are the one applying to all three of my almae matres (Fordham, Georgetown, and UC Berkeley) and one of my majors (Russian). I am definitely keeping my fingers crossed for you and look forward to your updates!

Thank you!!

let me guess, you’ve heard back from University of Alabama?

My guess is that, if you haven’t yet, you’ll be hearing good news from Fordham, IU, Penn State, and Alabama very soon. Hopefully you applied to all the Honors colleges and any special program “within Honors” such as what Alabama does (if you haven’t, you have till…tonight I think).
You’re also in at UIUC although I don’t remember whether the decisions are given in Dec or Jan.
UCs seem such a roll of the dice for the most competitive majors and they don’t consider test scores!
:crossed_fingers: on Cornell!

1 Like

Since you want both business and Russian, and since you’re from the midwest, have you considered Indiana? Has a very good Russian program, and a good business school.

1 Like

I think OP applied to IU and has already been admitted? (If I recall the other thread correctly).

No not yet… I am worried that I haven’t heard back yet as I applied on October 27. The website says that they have received everything and my app is under review. Is this good or bad? Or just due to the volume of November 1 applications?

Thank you! I’m expecting to hear from Fordham, Alabama, Cornell, and USC soon. I got into Penn State last week!

1 Like

Yes I applied! Have not heard back yet though… so far I’ve only heard from Penn State.

no it’s not bad. a lot of people are in the same boat. They seem to be a little haphazard in the admissions process

1 Like