Where is everyone ending up dorm wise?

<p>S got posted to Hecht- Pentland Tower- 4th floor</p>

<p>My son got Hecht - McDonald - 4th floor</p>

<p>Son got Mahoney (?), 5th floor</p>

<p>jdm-That was my S's floor last year, room 419!</p>

<p>Mahoney 5th floor was my sons last year...LOL. Think their in our kids old rooms m-3-s? :)</p>

<p>hecht- pentland- 11th floor</p>

<p>My son is in Rosborough/Stanford 5th floor. He chose Stanford over Hecht because Stanford had music practice rooms and he, although not a great musician, wanted to be around kids that played music, and hoped he would find them in this tower.</p>

<p>Anyone from one of the Towers of Hecht or Stanford want to switch assignments with my son? He is in Hecht McDonald, 4th floor, looking to move to another floor or tower.</p>

<p>does anyone know which are sub free floors at stanford-walsh?</p>

<p>Lily-Why does he want to switch?</p>

<p>my-3-sons - he wants to switch because he found out that there is a kid from his High School on his floor and he would prefer not to be on the same floor with someone he went to High School with.</p>

<p>mcdonald 7th floor</p>

<p>mcdonald...how do you know what floor you're on? MyUM didn't indicate</p>

<p>your room number.. the first digit is your floor, the last two digits are your room on that floor</p>

<p>I'm in Stanford, Rosborough Tower... I found my roomate on myspace, and was interesting seeing what she looks like, and likes etc...</p>

<p>Be careful with my space, my son found 3 kids with the same name as his roommate and emailed each of them thinking he was the roommate. Each one emailed back saying that they were not the roommate, in some cases son was relieved. Since then we have gotten a letter from UM with all contact info on the roommate--phone number and email to get in touch with the "real person"
My son is now getting ready to contact his roommate, who truns out is not on myspace or facebook!</p>

<p>Coincidentally the same person found me on facebook when I found her on myspace and her last name is VERY unusual so I doubt there's more than one of her... and all the info matched up like where she lives etc.. (I checked it on her myspace before contacting her)... we'll see though!</p>

<p>My son has been switched to Stanford Rosborough, 6th floor. :)</p>

<p>lilymoon, great news. my son is on 5th floor. they will be fast friends, i hope. my son just heard from his roommate who sounds really nice--he also grew up overseas, so they have that in common. Glad it worked out for your son.</p>

<p>Thanks ndd! I'm glad to hear you made contact with the roomie and things look good. My son has not made contact with his yet, but has seen his facebook and he looks like a nice kid. What a coincidence that our boys are a floor apart, huh?</p>