Where is everyone from?

<p>Where are you all coming from? I want to prove to my son that not all of the incoming class is from Long Island, NY, like us! :)</p>

<p>Not Long Island...but Staten Island, LOL.
Tell your son to relax, my daughter has met via facebook and Myspace, people from Virginia, North Carolina, Mass & of course Fla. There are also a couple of kids from Colorodo who's mom posts on these boards that are going as well.</p>

<p>Well, my S and his buddy who will be going next year are from Colorado.</p>

<p>HEY!!!!! Yankee!!!!! I am NOT a Mom, your reading from a dad here,LOL. And I know my S has connected with like upwards of 200 incoming freshmen through Facebook.</p>

<p>Sorry, jdm..don't have any idea why I made that assumtion. My apologies.</p>

<p>No worries Yankee, LOL, didn't faze me a bit.......</p>

<p>(JD is writing this as he is on hold waiting to set up an initial therapy session.....) :eek:</p>

<p>Glad to hear there are a few others from parts near and far....there are like 35 kids going from my son's High School. Not what he expected at all!</p>

<p>uhh...you got another LIer here....we gotta represent down in Miami</p>

<p>there are loads of kids from NJ for class of 2010</p>

<p>We were told last year that 1/3 of the kids are from the NE, 1/3 from FL, and 1/3 from everywhere else. My S (who will be a soph next year) is among the everything else. We live in Oregon. His suitemates are from Connecticut and California.</p>

<p>My son is from Japan, but our accents are from Brooklyn. He is an American who grew up overseas. He considers his home Japan, altho he visits cousins and grandparents ever year in NY and Florida.</p>

<p>LOL.....Although mine is an upperclassman I can tell you that there are a lot of those 1/3 everywhere else folks too. </p>

<p>Son is from southern Illinois....his suitemates where from PA, Germany and FL. Some of his best friends are from Seattle, Louisville, Houston, Chicago, Michigan and Istanbul :)</p>

<p>anyone from coral gables high?</p>

<p>Orange County</p>

<p>My son is from the Boston area. He and a classmate are going to Miami!</p>

<p>We're from Palos Verdes (where Donald Trump has a golf course called Trump Los Angeles..) S will be in Video-Film.</p>

<p>I'm from Rhode Island.</p>

<p>Southern Maryland!! I'm gonna miss the Maryland Blue Crabs... :P</p>