Where on the mybama page would we know if we've gotten accepted?

<p>Where does it say…</p>

<p>Under the academics tab, on the left side, there would be a link for paying your enrollment deposit. Click on that and it’ll say Congrats! etcetc. That’s the only place it’ll tell you you’re accepted, but if you see a bunch of new links pop up on your homepage, you know you’re in.</p>

<p>On the Academics Tab, under Admissions, there was a heading that read “Admitted Undergraduate Students” and under that there was a link to Submit Freshman Enrollment Deposit. When you click on that, it’ll tell you you’re admitted (although the “Admitted Undergraduate Students” heading is a dead giveaway. You also have 5 tabs at the top instead of just 4.</p>

<p>Look under academics or student tab for this:</p>

<p>Student Services
Student Receivables
View Your Account, Pay/Confirm Your Schedule
Create/Change a Parent/Guest Account
Create/Change Direct Deposit Information
Opt In for Electronic 1098T Tax Form
Financial Information & Policies
Frequently Asked Questions
Deposits/Reservation Fees
Submit Law School Deposit
Submit MBA Reservation Fee
Submit EMBA Tuition Deposit
Freshman Enrollment Deposit</p>

<p>If the link to pay your Freshman Enrollment Deposit is there and you can click on it and pay, you are in</p>

<p>Beth’s Mom–thank you for the direction, my S is accepted!! NEVER would have found out he was unless I followed your directions above to the submit freshman deposit link and saw “Congratulations…”! :slight_smile: My S was sooo excited to say ROLL TIDE as an admitted student!</p>

<p>Congrats!</p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>Congratulations to your son!!</p>

<p>Thanks All! :)</p>

<p>Congratulations!!</p>