Where to find math placement test scores?

This is very urgent since I might need to sign up for summer math classes. Any help would be appreciated.

I am not sure where to find my test score. They said it would be posted in cardinal students but the only grade I can see is in Black Board and the score is the number I got out of the thirty questions asked. I was under the impression that the test was scored 0-5 because my advisor said I had to have a score higher than 3 to take calculus. It has been two weeks and I cannot see any other score. According to the self-grading calculator, I should be able to take calculus but I want to be sure…

“ * After finishing the test, make a note of your score for Parts 1 and your score for Part 2. Each score is out of 15 points. To find those scores, click “Tools” on the left-hand menu (within the calculus placement section), then select “My Grades,” and look toward the bottom of the list. To find out what calculus or pre-calculus course you can register for, put the two scores into the boxes in this page.”
https://success.catholic.edu/incoming-students/registration/first-year-course-advice/calculus-placement/index.html

1 Like

Ok thank you! That’s what I did. I just wanted to be sure they weren’t going to send me some score later on.

1 Like