Where to go

<p>I am a high school senior and I am trying to figure out where I want to apply in the fall. I have taken all honors classes and will be taking 2 AP classes next year. I have a 4.0 GPA and a 28 on my ACT. I am currently volunteering at the hospital. Any suggestions on schools I could go and should look at? </p>

<p>What is your home state?? Which area of the country are you looking for schools? EC’s?? How much are you and your parents willing to spend yearly on your college education?? You can try the SuperMatch feature and try to target some schools.</p>

<p>Don’t wait until Fall if you are applying for nursing. Apply when the applications are available. The earlier the better.</p>

<p>I live in illinois and I am looking in the Midwest, east, and south! </p>

<p>Do you need substantial merit or need based aid to afford a private or out of state public college? (Almost everyone does). </p>

<p>Your GPA and ACT score will probably earn you some 50% off of tuition merit scholarships at many less selective private colleges in PA. that have nursing programs. </p>

<p>Are you looking for a smaller or larger institution? </p>

<p>Check with your state college grant program to find out if you would be eligible for need-based grants, and whether those grants can be used for out of state colleges. Many states offer grants to lower and middle income families, but do not allow them to be used out of state.</p>