Where to list unpaid internship and summer program?

<p>My summer last year consisted of an unpaid internship and a summer program at a university that did not reward grades. Where should I list there activities?</p>

<p>yeah, I would put them under activities.</p>

<p>which part?</p>

<p>both the internship and summer program…if that’s what you’re asking?lol.</p>

<p>no lol… i was wondering which section of the activities section i should list the internship and summer program in :)</p>

<p>sorry, I submitted so I don’t remember the app.lol.</p>

<p>What were the subchoices for activities?haha. My bad</p>

<p>The subchoices are ‘awards/honors’, ‘extracurricular activities’, ‘community service’, ‘educational preparation programs’, ‘work experience (paid only)’, and ‘coursework other than A-G’.</p>

<p>Thanks!!</p>

<p>I would put it under ‘educational prep programs’</p>

<p>i put it my summer program under coursework other than A-G. but i still can’t figure out where to put my unpaid internship!!!</p>

<p>I put mine underneath work experience, because well, it really is work experience…I didn’t have anymore space, and my internship was year-round.</p>

<p>A summer program is an educational prep program :3</p>

<p>Hmmm wont they think you’re lying if they find out that the internship was actually not PAID?</p>

<p>I stated it wasn’t paid on my work experience, but I really didn’t have any other spots to put it in, so if they want to penalize me for stating the truth, well, then okay then.</p>