Where to park near Riverside dorms?

<p>Taking D to SITE at Bama in a few days. She will be staying in Riverside. Do you know where to park? I forgot to ask. So excited!!!</p>

<p>Cuttlefish- you will have to pass on SITE info to me! My S will be attending the SITE III !</p>

<p>Are you just inquiring for drop off…or do you need parking for the entire period of SITE?</p>

<p>For drop off, there is a semi-circular drive right out in front of Riverside West and East called Riverside Lane. Most of the parking spots are for handicapped, for Staff-in-Residence, and some other designation that escapes me. You canNOT park in these spots at any time (without the designated tag, of course). If you get a parking pass at the main parking office ($5/day), you can park in the faculty spots short-term (dropping off) and I think there are a couple of visitors spots there too. Otherwise, the parking lot (outdoors) 1 block away is handy, and reached by an overbridge directly to the Riverside community center. On this map, it is at the corner of 2nd St and 7th Ave: It is a real easy walk to Riverside from there, and with a parking pass, you can park there no problem whatsoever. Again, just avoid handicapped and designated parking (anything that says you will incur a fine/tow). [Interactive</a> Campus Map - The University of Alabama](<a href=“Page Not Found | The University of Alabama”>Page Not Found | The University of Alabama)</p>

<p>Thank you for the information. I will be dropping my D2 off but I will also help her unload her stuff so I need to park somewhere for half an hour or so. Is the parking office open on Sunday? Where is it? I normally park in the parking garage near RCS and pay the $5.</p>

<p>I will be able to go with the other parents to have dinner with our children at Bryant-Denny Stadium!!! That’s part of the program. Then I will stay at a hotel for the duration. I have many sights in Tuscaloosa to check out. So excited!! My D2 is so excited too!!</p>

<p>I will keep you posted.</p>