Where will you be tomorrow night?

<p>Oh Yeah - MikeW</p>

<p>who says a BAMA game in the background goes against BUNCO etiquette. We have a big Angels fan, a little concession we make for those good games, and THIS is a GOOD (strike that) GREAT GAME.</p>

<p>Son is staying with a fraternity brother’s family in NOLA. Does not have tickets, but plans to have a good time anyway. We’ll be home in rural VA watching – youngest son, husband and me. The Bama attire is all ready – for today and tomorrow.</p>

<p>Randomparent - It’s going to be awesome to be on campus the weekend after the game! The timing was accidental, we booked the trip because DS finishes finals on Wednesday and doesn’t go back to school until Monday. We couldn’t be happier with the way the timing played out. </p>

<p>I’ll report back on our trip when I get home. </p>

<p>Roll Tide Roll!!!</p>

<p>Viewing party here for some of hubby’s staff, chili in the crockpot and bbq brisket ready to go. DS2 has concert dress rehearsals tonite so I’ll be chauffeuring and watching everyone else party it up. DS1 leaves for Bama tomorrow morning so he’ll be out with his friends, not the slightest bit interested in the game (for now!)</p>