where's my shirt?

<p>hey ... not cool...
who gets them, the upper half of admits?</p>

<p>what....theyre giving out shirts??? =o</p>

<p>I'm pretty surprised and glad that Geneseo actually supplied me with their logo shirt unlike any other school. It proves that Geneseo is defintely a quality school that takes responsibiltiy of what kind of school the students are applying to. Compared to Binghamton or any other SUNY schools i've applied to, Geneseo was the only one that had sent me over 6 mails constantly informing about how superb their school is and even providing me extra informations. Personally, I have to admit Geneseo's top notch services; just gotta love it. Makes me lean even more to their school to any other schools. Once again, i'm shocked that they gave me a free shirt. Just great.</p>

<p>...I want a free shirt!</p>

<p>I am not surprised! What blazinreaper describes is exactly what makes Geneseo different than many colleges and not just within SUNY. You do gotta love it and I did!</p>

<p>blazinreaper apparently it's just you...</p>

<p>Frankly, maybe because i'm attending their overnight tour trip.</p>

<p>I was sent a free shirt after visiting the campus this summer, but nothing now :)</p>

<p>blazinreaper - I haven't gotten a shirt, but I get mail all the time. And it is annoying. If Geneseo really wanted me to enroll, they might try cutting off the pointless mail and put some numbers after the dollar sign in the financial aid report.</p>

<p>Lol, Amen brother</p>

<p>My son got a shirt when he went to visit last fall. He was also given one when he visited U of R. These are the only two schools which have done this.<br>
We're getting lots of mailings too. It's the same stuff we've seen before and were given at the visit. Save the money and use it to keep quality education with NY state budget cuts.</p>

<p>i know i don't need any more mail talkin about their stats that i found out about beforehand which led me to apply to the school. i want more aidddd lol. how much are you guys gettin?</p>

<p>Compared to my other SUNY schools, Geneseo has given me the least aid however, they were all both high so its disparity isnt much. I've recieved $13,800 aid out of $18,096; but realistically it isnt 18k that i am paying for, the exact amount later on should be about 15k which i am paying 1.5k extra per year for Geneseo. Other schools such Binghamton and Buffalo gave me full rides in aids, and of course which includes loans that i have to pay back upon graduation. I also called Geneseo and asked if i were qualified to be reviewed once more for extra financial aid, they said their funds are really low and are unable to do that. In the end, I'm actually content with the amount they have given me as they said that I've been awarded the maximum of all Grants and Loans. Heh.</p>

<p>yeah i only got like 5k for the first year but i'm out of state and handed in all my **** late</p>