Which Bed Bath & Beyond?

<p>Which Bed Bath & Beyond is the best to order/pick up from? We are going to order online and pick up in Tucson before school starts.</p>

<p>I-19 & Irvington Store #1224
5225 South Calle Santa Cruz
Tucson, AZ 85706 </p>

<p>Crossroads Festival Store #47
4811 East Grant Road
Tucson, AZ 85712 </p>

<p>Oracle (Tucson) Store #766
6310 North Oracle Road
Tucson, AZ 85704 </p>

<p>22nd & Harrison Store #1105
9590 East 22nd Street
Tucson, AZ 85748</p>

<p>We used the E Grant store-- it’s the closest to the University, but not VERY close. If you are staying in North Tucson, then use the Oracle store. We found ourselves up at the Tucson Mall for some other things, and that is also on Oracle but not quite as far north.</p>

<p>BBB has their own in-house computer system that will tell you which location is closest to University of ARizona…that being said, you could do your pack and hold at that location and, if you need additional stuff and don’t want to deal with the crowds, visit any of the other ones while you are there…hope that helps!!</p>

<p>Thanks! Is there a target/walmart close to campus? I know I can google it but I thought I’d see if anyone had any stores they preferred… :)</p>

<p>There is a Target on Oracle, right near the Tucson Mall. There are a few Wal-Marts, and a couple of Costcos, too. We hit them all in the hunting/gathering frenzy when we were moving into the dorms.</p>

<p>There is a Target on Grant right next to the In-And-Out Burger.</p>

<p>If I wait until we’re about to head out in August to order, will BBB be out of everything? How early can you place the order and have it sit at the store to pick up in August?<br>
Thanks.</p>

<p>Correction: The target by In and Out Burger is on Broadway, not Grant. It is just west of Broadway and Alvernon. Good location. Also has a large home depot, movie theatre,Rubios, Starbucks, and Claim Jumper. (Site originally housed El Con Mall, but the center part is basically nothing now). It’s a good Target.
If you continue straight East on Broadway from there for only about 2 miles, you will pass another Target on your left (somewhat smaller), then come to Park Place Mall on your right, which is one of the major malls in Tucson. Has a Macys, Dillards, Sears,theatre, food court, and all the small stores. A Walmart is nearby there at Speedway and Kolb.</p>

<p>Good catch marigold.</p>

<p>Unfortunately, they’re aren’t that many shopping mega-centers super close to campus so the best offense is a good defense (ie already have 99% of the stuff you need in the car ready to go). If you can’t fit everything you need in a mid-size SUV (ie a Highlander or Pilot), then you’re bringing too much! Target is the most popular quick-stop, but I prefer going a little further to Walmart…on Speedway or the one way up north.</p>

<p>Download and install Google Earth people. It’s uber useful for finding food places and stores near campus. The university is exactly where “Tucson” is dotted on the map, so it’s easy to find and “Find Business” automatically finds the nearest matches to what you’re looking at.</p>

<p>BTW move in time is roughly 2 hours if you have 2 people (and you don’t try to bring you’re whole bedroom with you).</p>