Which classes tend to fill up the fastest?

<p>Which classes tend to fill up the fastest? I'm going to attend STAR in the summer, and I'm wondering how early I should be attending STAR. I basically don't want any early morning classes. Would it be a bad idea to attend STAR like a week after it first starts?</p>

<p>You should be fine if you attend the second week of STAR, but the earlier, the better. Most math, first year engineering, and english classes will fill up pretty quickly. If you do get stuck with a dreaded 7:30 am class, remember that people tend to drop classes and switch around their schedule during the first couple days of class so a few spots usually open up in every class.</p>

<p>Every class that all freshmen take get filled up fast. For example, COM114, ENGL106, MA152/153/154/159/161/162, etc.</p>

<p>is com114 required? I’ve heard it’s definitely required. However, looking at the college of science curriculum online(i’m going to be in the college of science), it doesn’t say anything about com114.</p>

<p>It’s not required by all majors (pretty sure it’s not required for nursing for example), but it is required for most.</p>