Which has the most prestige?

UC Davis, UCSB, or UC Irvine? I am an econ/business major and I got into these 3 and unfortunately rejected from UCLA and I would like to either transfer to UCLA from one of these or just choose the best out of these 3 so I need to know which of these would give me the best shot at getting into UCLA as a transfer or just being able to get into a really good grad business school and job. I am aware that I will need good grades as well.

Umm stay away from UCSB Econ if you are just trying to get really good grades. The curves for Econ there are brutal so I’ve heard. Like 6% get A’s, the next 6% get A-, etc.

As far as which has the most prestige they are all about the same. It won’t really make a difference as far as your ability to transfer to UCLA if you have a good GPA and Personal Statement.

It won’t matter at all. Go where you think you will excel. I’d also say, don’t spend every day at one of these fine schools pining for UCLA. Commit to a campus and make the most of it. That is how you will maximize your shot at grad school. Transferring as a Jr will interrupt relationships with professors, internships, club leadership, etc. All of which will play a big role in your grad school ap.

Good luck