Which nursing program?

<p>My d has just been accepted to URI, Duquesne, and Catholic for Nursing. We are still waiting for some others, but these may be her choices. She does want to study abroad and she wants does not want to feel separated from the rest of the student body. For example, she doe not want to live with nursing majors. She is hoping the School of Nursing is not located very far away from the main campus. Which is the best program? Any suggestions?</p>

<p>Duquesne! I’m a 1st year nursing student at Duquesne and the school is such a friendly school. Professors want you to do well and the nursing school is quite large. There are many opportunities to study abroad and you will not feel separated from other students. The majority of my friends are outside the nursing program - which I met through the prereqs classes and just orientation week! Do NOT room with another nursing major though. I did that originally and it was a bad idea. My new roommate is and International Business student from Europe and we are best friends! Seriously, it is not possible to feel isolated in the nursing program here. Feel free to drop me a message or if you want to come for a visit - maybe shadow classes. I am more than willing to help you make your choice. I suggest coming to the nursing preview day we hold. It was where I made my decision :)</p>

1 Like