Which one Virginia Tech or Tulane for Business ?

<p>Hello, I'd like your opinion on these universities. Next year I ll transfer in one a these in business ( finance ) . So for you which one has the best campus , the most welcoming people ? And which one is the most reputable ? Thanks a lot</p>

<p>As my insomnia ensues, here's my take. Tulane will have many more international students than VT will. VT and Tulane both have pretty campuses. Tulane is in New Orleans though, which is America's most European city and thus has gorgeous architecture and amazing food. If you travel into some of the surrounding rural areas you'll actually find folks that still speak French everyday. My girlfriend's family is Cajun and they only recently (generation-wise) began speaking English. I mention all this because you indicated in a similar post that you're a French student. </p>

<p>Here's some info about Tulane's finance dept:</p>

<p>Energy Trading Video from CNBC:
Video</a> - CNBC.com</p>

<p>Tulane’s Finance Dept. ranked in Top 10 in World
Tulane</a> University - Financial Times Names Tulane University Among World's Top 10 Schools for Finance</p>

<p>Tulane’s Equity Research Program
Freeman</a> School @ Tulane</p>

<p>Tulane’s Darwin Fenner Program
Freeman</a> School @ Tulane</p>

<p>Best of Luck! Goodnight.</p>

<p>Thanks you a lot Benetode !! </p>

<p>May I have some other opinions ? :)</p>

<p>No one can give me another opinion :slight_smile: ?</p>

<p>ill give you another opinion, they are both pretty, both good business schools, but only one of them has a consistently dominating football team. go to a VT football game, even if you don’t like football, go to a night game and you will never want to go to tulane.</p>