which Residence Hall is better for me?

<p>Hi! I am an international student and plan to study international relations and international business or economics. I have decided to live in school dorms but confusing which specific hall is better for my condition. I want to find a cheap one, academic actively and full of some meaningful and funny programs. Would you please help me which specific hall is better for me? Thank!</p>

<p>(These are the names of the halls)
Cole Hall Lakeshore<br>
Elizabeth Waters Hall Lakeshore<br>
Friedrick Hall Lakeshore<br>
GreenHouse - Cole Lakeshore<br>
International Learning Community - Adams Lakeshore<br>
Kronshage Hall Lakeshore<br>
Slichter Hall Lakeshore<br>
Substance Free House - Sullivan Lakeshore<br>
Sullivan Hall Lakeshore<br>
Barnard Hall Southeast<br>
Chadbourne Residential College Southeast<br>
Entrepreneurial Learning Community - Sellery Southeast<br>
Merit House Southeast<br>
Multicultural Learning Community - Witte Southeast<br>
Ogg Hall Southeast<br>
Sellery Hall Southeast<br>
Smith Hall Southeast<br>
Witte Hall Southeast<br>
Women in Science & Engineering - Sellery Southeast</p>

<p>There are a lot of threads talking about the dorms on here. You should look them up.</p>

<p>Since you want to do international relations, try the Multicultural Learning Community in Witte. It is a very cheap dorm and will have programs. If you want to be in the Lakeshore area, check out Adams, it has an international community although I don’t know about the cost.</p>

<p>The Adams houses are specific language ones- probably best to venture out of your known culture. Read the other threads where it has all been said before. You will find students with all majors in all dorms. Think about other, nonacademic, factors. Choose the atmosphere you think you would like outside of school- it will be easy to meet/be with people in your chosen field no matter where you live.</p>