Which SAT score to send to A&M CS - Engineering?

I have a dilemma. My daughter got scores in SAT as follows:

1. November '16 : Reading - 690 ; Math - 730 (I believe this qualifies for academic admit for her class rank)
  2. August '17 : Reading - 650 ; Math - 770 (Since the minimum score for Reading is 660, she may not technically qualify for academic admit)
    Now my questions. Since all applicants have to go through review admit for College of Engineering anyway, is it better for us to send the August '17 score as it has a strong Math score? or should I play it safe and send the November '16 score?
    Or, can I send both and have them select whichever date is most beneficial (I understand they don’t super score)?
    Thank you all !! prospective Aggies!!!

They will use the score most to her advantage, which is the Nov. 16 score, if you send them both. She will also take the Math Placement Test (for engineering, that date is by the third week in May-so check the AIS check list). She will also take a another math test her first week, to verify that MPE test score. Yes, there have been parents and students who have had someone else take the test for them.
Her 730 will be fine as a math score. Her math/physics classes taken in school will also be looked at for her readiness.

Thank you. Just learnt that A&M requires all scores to be sent anyway, I did not this when I posted this in morning.