Which science classes are the easiest?

<p>Science has never been my forte, but for the letters and science degree I need 3 credits in physical and 3 in natural sciences. Which classes are the easiest and do not have lab components?</p>

<p>Anything in the 101-ish range should be manageable. Remember that many people dislike math/science, and they all have to satisfy those requirements too, so the professors are aiming for the general student body in those intro courses. Intro geology, astronomy, and physical anthro classes are popular, but there are many others also.</p>

<p>If anyone will be taking intro to geology this fall, there is the possibility I may be your TA. I haven't received my assignment yet, but it is likely I'll be funneled into the intro course.</p>

<p>Entomology 201. It's a hidden gem. I promise you.</p>

<p>im taking geology 100... 3 credits, whatever. yea i hate science havent taken it in a couple years. so hopefully ill make it. is that entomology class 3 or 4 cr?</p>

<p>Entomology 201 is 3 credits. I checked the Timetable and there are no more seats open! LOL.</p>

<p>People drop out of courses. Check it daily. Also, e-mail the professor. Most likely, he will have you go to the first class. Maybe worth the try, or wait until soph year.</p>