Which scores to send? - College Station

<p>I am soon applying to A&M and I need to know which scores to send. Also I would be happy with a Blinn TEAM offer because I know acceptance to the university is a stretch. Any input is helpful! Thanks!
First SAT attempt:
490m
470r
420w
I know these are terrible scores and that is why I am worried about sending them.
I am retaking the SAT in November after much studying and feel I will do much better. So should I just send the test I'm about to take? Or both?</p>

<p>Also my ACT score is a 22. Should I include this on my application? Or will it lessen my chances of acceptance?</p>

<p>Help someone!</p>

<p>if you are taking the ACT this coming Saturday, I would wait and submit that grade. hopefully you an add a few points to the 22.</p>

<p>I do not have plans to retake my ACT. Just my SAT.</p>

<p>I am not sure there is harm in sending the scores, although I don’t know for sure. In the end, they will take your HIGHEST set of scores from a single sitting.</p>

<p>Okay thanks!</p>

<p>The only danger is if the school starts the review process with the current scores and rejects you. Make sure you indicate you are retaking the sat on applytexas so they will know more scores are coming! Keep studying and good luck!</p>

<p>Okay thank you! I’m going to need it!</p>