Which side does MDB play to at halftime?

<p>I’ll be going to my first games this fall (coming from out of state) and want to have the best possible view of the band. Do they typically play to the visitor side (east) or home side (west)? </p>

<p>Thank you!</p>

<p>bands typically play to the home side. idk about at UA.</p>

<p>Yes, that’s what I’m used to but I saw some comments on YouTube saying that the band played to the visitors so I wanted to double check. Thanks!</p>

<p>if you find a youtube video, you might be able to tell.</p>

<p>here’s one:</p>

<p>[Million</a> Dollar Band Halftime Show- (Kent State Game September 2nd 2011) - YouTube](<a href=“- YouTube”>- YouTube)</p>

<p>Thank you!! It definitely looks like they play to the home side (as i’d expect) so I’ll ignore the few comments I saw that said otherwise. I appreciate it :-)</p>

<p>I don’t know how the MDB could play to the “visitors side” since the visitors don’t really have a “side”. It’s not like high school where each school has a “side”. In college football, the majority of the seats are “home” while a rather small number are for the away team. </p>

<p>It seems (to me) that the visitors have seats in the north end zone and around the northeast corner.</p>

<p>yeah, i thought of that mom, but i knew what she meant. i am sure you did, too.</p>

<p>where i went to school it was “student side” and “alumni side”.</p>

<p>I was just trying to figure out if I should buy tickets on the east side or west side. It looks like the home sideline/bench is on the west side and they face them so I’ll be buying on that side. Thanks again :-)</p>

<p>the band alternates which side they play to every home game. :)</p>

<p>well, how about that!</p>

<p>You’re kidding! Well, that makes things difficult…thanks for letting me know!</p>