<p>Alpha and Omega Taxi Service: 205-394-0374
Ambassador Limousine Service 205-556-5466
Deluxe Taxi: 205-758-2831
Lee’s Taxi: 205-886-2823
On Time Transportation: 205-752-6603
Radio Cab: 205-758-2831
Sterling Limo Cab: 205-242-2689
Yellow Cab of Tuscaloosa: 205-331-5016</p>

<p>Need to get from birmingham airport to tuscaloosa and from the hotel in Tuscaloosa to UA then back to bham airport when finished
which taxi service provides clean cabs and affordable price?
Also, is it possible to email any of these companies to make reservations? </p>

<p>We use Mike Brannon 205-310-0452. You can text him. </p>

<p>Hi ^
is it possible to email him? We would like to make reservations and long-distance texts are costly.</p>

<p>Not that I know of.</p>

<p>Tony’s Taxi is
tonys transportation 24hours @ yahoo . com</p>

<p>Remove the spaces</p>

<p>Thank you again :)</p>

<p>@JESATPREP‌ </p>

<p>i will text Mike and see if he has an email contact.</p>

<p>edit…i just got a response.</p>

<p><a href="mailto:exservicesttown@gmail.com">exservicesttown@gmail.com</a></p>

<p>Tony’s Transportation is also known as On Time Transportation. He often has the best prices to and from the Airport and typically drives late model Lincoln Town Cars, which are very spacious and comfortable vehicles (and get surprisingly good gas mileage). Only certain companies have medallions allowing them to pick up passengers at the Birmingham Airport. I seem to recall Tony saying that he’s the only Tuscaloosa-based company to have such a medallion.</p>

<p>Tony is the best, tell him Paige and Delores sent you!</p>

<p>I will try emailing tony,</p>

<p>@m2ck what is the domain for the email. it is showing as asterisk</p>

<p>gmail </p>

<p>sorry…it didnt do that when i first submitted. </p>

<p>@JESATPREP‌ </p>

<p>I caution against using Tony. We used him for two rides and both were terrible. 1st ride he picked DD up at airport with no gas. She had to pay just so they could get gas to get to T-town. 2nd ride, 30-45 min late and very ugly rude guy with no air conditioning in car in Aug.</p>

<p>Please pay more to use another service- its worth it.</p>

<p>Thank you! I will keep that in mind.</p>

<p>Hmm, After the positive posts I have seen about Tony’s, I was planning on having my son use Tony’s when he visits this summer. Maybe not.</p>

<p>My son had one decent experience with Tony and one not so good one when Tony sent an employee driver (was late, could not communicate in English, son said driver drove crazy even compared to me, who drives fast in Chicago traffic). </p>

<p>Sorry to hear about the bad experiences with Tony. We used him numerous time over the 4 years son was there since UA didn’t have early or late shuttle options the first couple of years and OOS flights were hard to work with. Son was always pleased with service and said Tony was always very pleasant. Guess he’s become busier as he’s sending other drivers, may want to communicate with him about insuring he’s going to be on duty. </p>

<p>On our last trip for two days with three of us we found it cheaper to rent a car than to take a shuttle. </p>

<p>^^
I agree with mytwods. Renting a car is easy and cheap and will give you more flexibility to explore the campus and surrounding area. The car rental desks are located in Birmingham airport and the drive to Tuscaloosa is a breeze. The roads are so much less busy than where we live.
If you are under 25 years old however it may be a more difficult and expensive proposition.</p>

<p>I have had the two services below recently recommended. Does anybody have experience with them?</p>

<p>• Birmingham Door-to Door
205/491-5550
<a href=“http://www.birminghamdoortodoor.com/”>BirminghamDoorToDoor.com is for sale | HugeDomains;

<p>• Crown Limo:
Our website is <a href=“http://www.crown-limo.com”>www.crown-limo.com</a>. Our facebook page is <a href=“Facebook”>www.facebook.com/crownlimousine</a>. Our email address is <a href="mailto:crownlimo10@yahoo.com">crownlimo10@yahoo.com</a></p>

<p>Thanks,</p>

<p>I’ve used Birmingham Door to Door several times. The one way rate was more than Tony’s student rate, while the roundtrip rates were the same. If your flights are within their operating hours, Birmingham Door to Door is a very good service. </p>

<p>If possible, schedule flights which would work for the UA shuttles. I do suggest flying into Birmingham earlier in the day in case of delays so one won’t miss the shuttles.</p>

<p>My family has rented cars several times in Birmingham and had good experiences. National has an unadvertised Emerald Aisle in Birmingham which typically has a great selection of vehicles. With Emerald Aisle, one reserves a midsize car and can choose from any vehicle on the aisle, many of which are free upgrades.</p>

<p>Southwest has some good car rental partnership deals.</p>

<p><a href=“Car Rental Offers and Deals | Southwest Airlines”>Flight Deals and Offers | Southwest Airlines;