Which UC is right for me?

<p>I’m from out of state, so I’m not too familiar with the UC system. That being said, I’ve been accepted to Berkeley, UCLA, UCSD (Muir) and Santa Cruz. </p>

<p>I’m more or less Undeclared at all four schools. I am likely to go into Psychology, but that may change.</p>

<p>As for me, I’m a white male, pretty normal kid, no distinct hobbies or interests. I played football and lacrosse in high school, but I will not play in college. I can hold my own academically but I’m not a genius/prodigy like everyone else on this website. I will probably take five years to graduate. I am looking forward to social life and partying (within reason of course). Greek life interests me. I am much more comfortable in jeans than a swimsuit and tank top. I have little interest in spending time at the beach.</p>

<p>Name and reputation are quite important to me when selecting a school. I know they probably shouldn’t be important, but they are.<br>
Money is not an issue.</p>

<p>I have not visited any of the campuses, however I am familiar with both northern and southern California. I will visit all four schools before making a final decision.</p>

<p>Last but not least, I have a slight physical disability. In a nutshell I have a hard time walking long distances, and I try to never walk more than I have to. I know these are all large schools, but I am guessing there might be a difference in how compact each campus is. For example, UCLA seems to be pretty spread out, while UCSD might be a bit more compact because it is broken into six different colleges.</p>

<p>Hopefully I haven’t been overly specific or demanding.
Any and all comments/suggestions would be very helpful.
Thanks!</p>

<p>Berkeley for sure. It’s a public ivy with great academics.</p>

<p>^ All of the UCs (except Merced) are public Ivies…</p>

<p>To the OP, it sounds like UCLA and UC Berkeley are the best fits for you. From what I’ve gathered, they have the best Greek life of the four you’re interested in. Oh, and you’ll have classes all over the UCSD campus, not just near your college.</p>