Which UC's have YOU applied to?

<p>Just wanted to know what UC’s people applied for.</p>

<p>UCSD, UCSC, UCSB. The UC’s i have TAG’s with and get in automatically as long as i have a 3.0 at the end of this semester.
I also applied to CalPoly SLO, Sonoma State, and SDSU; csu’s i do NOT have a guarantee with, I just want to see where else i can get in.</p>

<p>Problem is i dont know what i am going to do… UCSD is at the top for academics, CalPoly right behind. UCSC for scenery and atmosphere, UCSB for top notch good college experience.
Then throw in that I want to play lacrosse… UCSD Ill be able to excel quickly, CalPoly i wont play much because they are so good, UCSC is DII (boo), and UCSB i also wont play much.
decisions, decisions.</p>

<p>I understand, transferring can be a difficult time for many. I would just like to say that good luck with your decision making and that I hope the choice you make is the best.</p>

<p>To those reading this comment, I would also like to hear where other people are applying to. I am shocked that there were hundreds of people posting information on CC about submitting the UC app, essay writing, and sending test scores, but NO ONE is willing to take a minute and answer this question(with the exception of ajdavidson07). If you’re taking your time in looking at this question, at least write a response.</p>

<p>Maybe you should remember that people might be tired of this sight and are taking a break for a bit now that applications are turned in. On top of that, finals are hitting hard now or very soon, and it is much more important to worry about classes than post info on a college forum. </p>

<p>You don’t need to take it personally.</p>

<p>Well said Cali, that UC application is in the past now, we should stay in the moment and concentrate in what really matters now: compleating those remaning classes so we can finally transfer. What a waist of time people. Get a life!</p>

<p>My son applied to UCSD, UCI, and UCSB. (Cal states: Cal Poly SLO, Cal Poly Pomona, and SDSU).</p>

<p>Waiting until March is torture. Lol.</p>

<p>I applied to UCR, UCSC, UCI, UCD, UCSB & UCLA
Good luck to us all!
And I agree with what akadavidsmom said about the wait T^T !</p>

<p>I applied to UCB, UCLA, UCD, and UCI.
I really REALLY hope I get in to Berkeley!</p>

<p>CAL, UCSD, UCSB, UCLA, UCD, UCI
and then cal state fullerton x]</p>

<p>^ i love mochi too !</p>

<p>@henrycastillo</p>

<p>UCSDfan is mainly referring to the 158 people who have viewed this thread and didn’t post anything. And you’re wasting your time on here by telling people they’re wasting their time.</p>