Whitecreek Apartments?

Do any engineering students live in Whitecreek Apartments? I’m really like the building, but I am worried it may be too far from classes. Any info?

@laurarwrites check out the Rise, The Stacks or North Point Crossing. Much closer to Zachary and a little cheaper. My son will be at North Point and you are a 10 minute walk or a 5 minus shuttle bus ride. The Rise and Stacks and some others are just across the street.

@laurarwrites My son is an engineering student and has lived there for two years and likes it enough that he is going to stay there again next year as well. Yes, it is farther from the main part of campus but that doesn’t bother my son because he feels the benefits outweigh that negative. He typically rides his bike into campus which is about a 10minute ride to most places he goes. There are buses that run every 7 minutes and pick you up right at white creek and takes you directly to Beutel, which is between the MSC and Sbisa. My son has his own apartment, with his own washer/dryer and kitchen and if anything breaks he puts in a work order and it is fixed within a day or two. The internet is reliable and fast there. He thought about moving to the new apartments across from Zachary but those are as expensive as what he has, and in some cases more expensive. The older apartments there are very close but his friends living there have to put up with internet issues, noise and leaks, maintenance issues that never seem to get fixed but they are cheaper then what he has. He likes the quiet of White Creek and says he feels like he is away from school when he is back at his apartment and likes that.

Thank you so much for all the information!