Whittier College Class of 2018 Decisions

<p>Although the Whittier threads are very quiet, I thought there might be some interested students lurking about.</p>

<p>D14 received an email acceptance today (RD)! No word yet on FA or Merit, but she will be scheduling a sleepover in April.</p>

<p>Very excited that she just received notice that she is a recipient of the John Greenleaf Whittier Scholarship! Still no FA package yet, so not 100% it will be affordable for us, but it’s pretty close!</p>

<p>Also accepted w/ JGW scholarship! Super quiet thread on CC for Whittier but that’s okay :slight_smile: </p>

<p>I did not receive any email from them, or any log in details for their portal! </p>

<p>It came in the mail for me, you should contact them to make sure. </p>

<p>yes, it is a very quiet thread! D14 got her FA package, but it included too many loans and still left us several thousand short so it is doubtful she will attend. Her portal info also came in the mail, but the initial decision was via email first, followed by letter. </p>

<p>Did anyone else get an invitation to the President’s Reception?? Not sure if D should go, given the insufficient FA package. </p>

<p>I also got in with the JGW scholarship! Almost full tuition. It might even be full since I’ll be commuting (no room and board!). Does anyone know of their second semester policies/requirements in terms of grades/GPA?</p>

<p>Not off the top of my head, but it should be in the info they sent with the scholarship notice</p>