Who Has Been Awarded Merit Scholarships for Fall 2014?

<p>We know that TAMU has started the process of awarding merit scholarships, but we are sure how many. My S received a very small opportunity scholarship, but nothing else. Has anyone else received scholarships? Any notified on about the Presidents Endowment or McFadden/Leichner?</p>

<p>yes, my daughter received some merit scholarships including McFadden a week or so ago</p>

<p>12W7
0 xCA</p>

<p>Congratulations NETarrantMom!! If you don’t mind me asking, what is your daughters stats? My son is top 1%, 4.0 GPA, NHS, quite a bit of EC and 2030 on his SAT (CR 670, M 650, W 710). I’m interested in what criteria they are using most in determining the scholarships. When we asked, they said there were several valedictorians with perfect SAT scores that didn’t get anything. </p>

<p>I don’t really know, She didn’t submit the SAT but maybe a high ACT score -with 35 math and 35 science components. Lots of ECs, NHS, high GPA etc but maybe the test scores or maybe the essays. She got lots of positive feedback on those when she had them proofed. I really have no idea. She felt really lucky and thankful.</p>