Who has heard from UMICH SMTD regarding prescreens?

Share when you get your prescreen results from UMICH SMTD - still waiting here as of Nov 13!

1 Like

Waiting…
Also wondering if it will show up in the UMICH artistic portal, or the other “enrollment connect” portal …

I do know one person who heard on Friday (they applied super early tho) so maybe they started rolling them out and some will come out today?

2 Likes

I know of a few people (all no’s) who heard back Friday, one of whom submitted 10/15, the last day for this batch of decisions. Submitted 9/10 and still waiting here!

@EH27 Well that’s some interesting information, thank you! The one person I know who had heard back was also a no. We submitted 9/25. Fingers crossed–good luck to you guys!

Last year, my D heard back very late, like almost Christmas. Best of luck!

Just got my no about two hours ago - email said to check “enrollment connect” portal. Can’t say it was a surprise for a short brunette soprano, but on to the next thing! Good luck to everyone else!

Sorry for the disappointment. On to the next is the best attitude :+1: We are still waiting. @helenv have you heard?

1 Like

nope have not heard

Just checked portal and the option to schedule audition was there! No email - so check your portals!

1 Like

Oh wow! It’s for my D who is at school, so I’ll wait until she gets home to tell her that (although maybe she’ll check during the day anyway). I’ll be dying to know until then! Congrats!

Got the email - she passed! This is such welcome news after some no’s from schools we thought were going to be yes’s…

4 Likes

Congrats to all who heard back! My S submitted a few days before the Dec 1 deadline and has had some friends who have already heard back. Anyone submit after their early deadline (Oct 15) and have heard back yet? Or know when they will release more decisions?

Which tab is it under? Are both passes and not passes found in the same place?

For my kid, an email was sent in both cases, although the email for the “no” was simply “an update has been posted in your Enrollment Connect portal.” The “no” (Acting) was a denial letter posted in Enrollment Connect portal.

The pass (MT) appeared in the artistic portal in the form of an invitation to schedule audition.

1 Like

I’m hearing that people received MT prescreen decisions today from UM.

We haven’t received anything from uMich yet, though we did get an e-mail stating “Our Call Center will close for the holidays starting on Dec. 23 at 3 p.m. and reopen on Jan. 3 at 8 a.m.”
So I’m assuming our prescreen feedback will come after the end of December, contrary to what’s on the website. (NB kid did submit on the due date 1/12, which is likely why we haven’t gotten anything.)

You could still hear today? It sounded (from what I was hearing) that many UM MT prescreen decisions began rolling out yesterday.

2 Likes

Mine submitted the day before the due date as well. Just heard back yesterday. Her first prescreen rejection. Stung a bit as it was one of her top choices, but hopefully focusing on all the great passes instead.

My daughter just got an audition invitation from SMTD an hour or so ago. She is BM VP

1 Like