Who here has not gotten COVID? Who has long COVID?

I was using XLear in case studies were accurate.
New Study Concludes Xlear Kills and/or Deactivates SARS-CoV-2; Efficacy Against New Variants | Business Wire

I’ve been buying ENOVID from Israelpharmacy. but it is much more expensive. Also interested if anyone has used this site for either the spray or the try-tests.

I have not been charged any import/VAT type tax for the ENOVID from Israel. Wonder if ordering the tests and spray from Germany would incur custom charges…anyone have a guess on this?

When I prepared a sample order of 15, they averaged a price of $17 apiece, while the ones I bought in Israel were about $40 apiece or more. They said delivery is in about a week and expires 10/2024.

We got tri-tests in Krakow. OTOH, no Paxlovid!

Thanks for the link to the German site, www.maskwholesale.eu. They have Enovid at a much cheaper price than the Israeli site. When we are ready to reorder, we will try getting it there. We might get a few tests that test for many things at the same time as well (covid, flu, rsv). Right now, we have lots of covid tests and enovid. The enovid they’re selling doesn’t expire until 10/2024. They call it VirX, SaNOtize. If you buy 15 bottles, it ends up about $17/bottle instead of $40+ and they estimate about a week shipping time.