Who is Going?

<p>WHo is actually going to attend UM next year? I will be going if I don't get into USC (which I probably won't) and I am really excited about going. It was 82 degress there yesterday! What dorms are good etc? If you are going maybe we could talk online so we know somebody when we go there in August.</p>

<p>I'm probably going. It depends on how my trip to Tulane goes.</p>

<p>Oh word, I also got into Tulane. We might be going to the same place. TUlane is my third choice as of now, but I am going to revist all the schools I accept me</p>

<p>Applied ED, so I am definitely going. I am excited, it is so cold where I live, I can't wait for warm days almost every day.
Good luck with USC.</p>

<p>Still deciding. </p>

<p>Cornell Big Red or Miami Hurricanes?</p>

<p>Cornell is an awesome school, but Miami is awesome weather and a great school. They are both totally different. All along ive thought I wanted to go to USC if i got in, but now I am not so sure that I would go there if I got in (BIG if). Miami is really cool and I am really excited about the chance to go.</p>

<p>Xavier mania!! No way! I also got into Cornell and Miami. I got the 3/4 tuition scholarship. The scholie was real generous, but I did qualify for that specific grant. Its very hard for me to turn down Cornell and the Ivy League, but honestly I have fallen in love with Miami! What are your thoughts? People think I'm Nuts!!</p>

<p>I'm goin' to miami as well</p>

<p>Where are all of you guys from? Also what dorms are you looking to be in? I can't wait to see some of you guys soon. I am going to be there!</p>

<p>I'm from Evanston, I'm looking at the Hecht dorm, gonna be a psych major. I went down for accepted student day and I fell more in love with it.</p>

<p>I am definitely going to UM! I can't wait. My name is Josh, IM me on jk48 if you use AOL instant messanger. It would be awesome to meet some people before we get there; or just talk to other excited miami bound seniors!</p>

<p>yeah people should add aims names, mine is candiecane915, feel free to im at any time, it'd be nice to meet some people before I go down there considering i'm the only one going from my school.</p>

<p>Hey everybody!! I am going to UM Next year with all of you! You can IM me to talk! My aim name is DSG791 . I'll be waiting, lol.</p>

<p>I amgoing to miami. my aim sn is macowzke927</p>

<p>Hey, you guys should all make profiles on thefacebook.com , I am on there now!</p>

<p>I am on facebook, AIM: pzerimars</p>

<p>im going to miami, IM me '09 canes - aim sn: stmadison</p>