Who to contact?!?

<p>the people in engineering and in scholarships are very, very responsive, but when I have to get in touch with plain old admissions, they almost never respond…i remember using the contact form in early july and getting a response in mid-august! so who should i contact? can anyone here PM me some good contact emails?</p>

<p>What is your question? </p>

<p>Have you tried emailing your area rep?</p>

<p>She, the SoCal counselor, was the person I tried to contact in July…and it was the NorCal dude who responded a month later! They only have contact forms on the admissions website, not emails. Since I’m to the west of AL, I can’t really call during weekdays.</p>

<p>what do you need to know?</p>

<p>someone here is likely to be able to help.</p>

<p>i had the same problem before i got ahold of some people that would actually answer emails!</p>

<p>usually i ask them a question, then a few days later i ask it here cause of the lack of response…</p>

<p>Do you have a question now?</p>

<p>What is your question?</p>

<p>Don’t forget, you can also send a PM to NicoleWyattUA with any questions. or send her an email.</p>

<p>well ok…im not sure if you would know this though. do they accept transcripts sent electronically? thank you guys!</p>

<p>none of this is to detract from how nice the people in admissions are…they always give me clear answers when they do respond, and when i have the rare opportunity to chat, they seem to try really hard to find answers even for the toughest questions…</p>

<p>that said, the admissions people need to be more responsive!!! and the same for the counselors at my high school lol :)</p>

<p>^^^
Siglio…I just PM’d your question to Nicole. When she answers, I’ll post it.</p>

<p>haha…thank you m2ck!</p>

<p>Hello Siglio21! Yes, we do accept transcripts sent from high schools, via Docufide. Hope this helps, and have a great day.</p>

<p>thank you very much, nicole! :D</p>

<p>ah…i see what the issue was, at least for recent questions…you see i gave them my cwid, and so instead of sending the answer to my regular email (which i gave them), they sent it to my crimson email account!!! so i guess the counselors do respond to my questions, just not as quickly in the summer :D</p>