Who's going to Purdue?

<p>Anyone who is accepted, will you be attending? Have you turned in your housing app?</p>

<p>Son doesn't know if he is going here or not. We are waiting to see what awards/grants his other schools come up with. We did turn in the housing deposit as it is 100% refundable before May 1rst. The earlier you get it in, the greater your chances are of getting what you want.</p>

<p>I got in yesterday;however, they have made a mistake placing my application to College of Agriculture, not College of Science that I applied. I was already admitted to UIUC, so I do not care about their mistakes.</p>

<p>Son is accepted and will attend if his 2 reach schools reject him. Does anyone know if Purdue has a rec center with workout facilities? I can't find anything on their website.</p>

<p>Purdue has a large and well-equipped rec center. It's located at Third and Intramural. Here's a URL for the campus map: purdue.edu/oop/campus_map/index.html. If the link is deleted by the mods, go to the Purdue site and do a search for "map".</p>

<p>Does Purdue have a rec center? A huge part of Purdue is intramurals. Corec (as it's called) is state of art. Besides whats taken for granted (weights, basketball, handball, squash, etc.), just completed first rate natatorium with 50 meter pool (divisible into two 25m) and diving well w/10 m platform. This facility rivals any in the nation.</p>