Who's going to PURDUE?

<p>Who's definitely going to Purdue after being accepted? I sure am after being rejected from Cornell. </p>

<p>List your majors!</p>

<p>Mine is Hotel Management.</p>

<p>99% sure I'm going. Engineering of some sort - don't know yet</p>

<p>Already accepted my admissions and all that...
Computer and Information Technology: Network Engineering</p>

<p>I just sent my deposit in... Going for Political science ! Who else is going ??</p>

<p>sent my stuff in the other day..... kinda felt like I was signing my life away...hahaha</p>

<p>Aerospace Engineering =)</p>

<p>I'm in for biochem.</p>

<p>all should join the 'purdue class of 2012 group' on facebook. i hope everyone is going to BGR also.</p>

<p>BOILERUP!
I'm going for engineering!</p>

<p>I'm an international student and I was wondering what life is like at Purdue ? Is it supposed to be boring because people say there's not alot to do ?</p>

<p>Haha that has to be a joke zainzahid. I'm assuming your Indian by the username. I know there are many other fellow international students from India that are going to Purdue this fall because I see alot of them in the Purdue Class of 2012 Facebook Group. What you heard is def. a fake rumor. Number one, is that Purdue has ~40k students, its a Big 10 School, and it is #2 in the Biggest Greek Life in the US. Now when you add all that together it equals HUGE PARTIES 24.7. if you don't party theres so much stuff to do as intramurals sports, they got mad sports you can play for fun. Theres alot of clubs to join, theres def. an Indian culture club I think. The town of West Lafayette has alot of stuff to offer, you can go shopping and chill around. The memorial union has bowling, billiards tables, and stuff and mad places to it. SO there is always stuff around. be prepared for killer basketball games this winter!</p>

<p>Jimgotkp, Im a Pakistani student and I had heard that there's not alot to do there but after reading your post it seems you know much more than i do. Im more into parties and I wanted to know what the inhouse party scene is like ? I've also heard another rumor about people not being really open to different cultures, I hope you prove me wrong on this one. Anyway you going to Purdue too ?</p>

<p>my friends going for aviation. from georgia</p>

<p>Oh sorry about the wrong nationality! The party scene I heard is pretty sick anywhere you go. I'm korean so about the diff. culture part I never heard of before. Like for me, there are alot of fellow koreans there with organizations and stuff so I don't really care about people who aren't really open to diff. cultures. Who knows. yes im going this fall.</p>

<p>I'm going for psychology/pre-med</p>

<p>I'm going there for engineering.
Not sure which one yet though</p>

<p>im pretty sure ill be goin there for aviation/air traffic control...im from massachusetts. im going down there feb. vacation for a visit</p>

<p>zain...purdue also has one of the largest international student bodies in the world also so there is definitely a lot of people you can mesh with and it is definitely open to different cultures...but of course with indiana being the capital of the kkk, obviously you'll find some racists here and there...and what do you mean by in house parties?</p>

<p>I'm in for Ag Economics!</p>

<p>99% sure for AAE!</p>

<p>BOILER UP!!!!!</p>

<p>Aerospace Engineering.</p>